Thursday, June 10, 2010

Who doesn't love a puppy


"Rufus & Quest"



"Mel"




"Arbeca Wire Litter"



Pit Bull puppy named Sassy from a litter of puppies I fostered



Pit Bull puppy from a litter of puppies I fostered





"smooth Ibizan Hound puppy"



"smooth Ibizan Hound puppy"



"smooth Ibizan Hound puppy"





"Ari"



Ollie who was a foster puppy with 2 kittens I was also fostering at the time



Ollie a foster puppy with Twinkle Toes a foster kitten

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    The photo of Ollie and Twinkle is adorable!

    Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Erica --

    That is one of the cutest shots of baby Fernando I've ever seen. Love all your Ibizan photos and am so glad you have a blog so I can enjoy more of them!

    --brandi (fernando's person)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brandi, I am glad you like it. I hope everything is going well. Would love to see photos of Fernando sometime! My email is ericakpr@yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete