Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Den

Kashyyk decided she needed a "den". She spent many laborious hours perfecting her new lair.



Cricket wondering what's going on in there


Cricket in the path of the flying dirt. Umm Cricket you might want to move...


Kadin: "sorry only Podencos allowed"


CC checking the den out


Kadin: "ok you can come in if you know the secret handshake"



Hello? Anyone in there?


Yes? Can I help you?


Kadin: "don't make me come out there"



Kashyyk loves her Den!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm new to the Beezer world, but just had to comment on your website, and now your blog - you take fantastic photos and I just love to look at them! Plus your dogs are gorgeous!! Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing all the pictures! - Malika, Alberta Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comments Malika!

    ReplyDelete